Access Changes at GU Library
The University of Glasgow is currently replacing all student and staff ID cards across its campuses. If you are a student or staff member at Glasgow School of Art and use a GU card to access services, facilities and collections at the University, these changes will affect you. Please note that your GSA campus card will not be affected.
Please retain your existing GU card as you may still require the old-style cards for a few weeks whilst hardware is upgraded. Progress updates will be posted within each building, with completion scheduled for June 2017.
All questions and queries concerning the card migration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a student, you should:
- Check that the University of Glasgow has your correct home and term-time addresses, as your new GU card will be sent to you in the post.
- You can check your address via the MyCampus portal.
- There are instructions on how to edit your address here.
If you are a member of staff, you should:
Check that the University of Glasgow has your correct work address, as your new GU card will be sent to you in the post. You can check your address via the GU HR portal.
- Click ‘My Profile’ in the top right-hand corner of the Employee Dashboard
- Choose ‘Contacts’ from the left-hand menu
- Amend your address under ‘My Address Details’