As a GSA student or staff member, you have free access to all the contents on Linkedin Learning.
This online platform offers video tutorials and short courses on many topics which are beneficial for your studies and beyond.
Some of the most popular Linkedin Learning courses are on software applications useful to designers, architects and artists including the Adobe CC suite, Revit, ZBrush and Rhino, as well as most of the other software available on GSA Library computers.
Linkedin Learning can be accessed both on and off campus.
There’s more to Linkedin Learning than software tutorials!
Here are just a few of the many and varied courses you can check out on Linkedin Learning:
- Learning Art Direction (Becoming and Art Director)
- Green Building Concepts Foundations
- Designing a Book
- Revit: Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting
- Illustrator for Fashion Design: Drawing Flats
- Design Thinking: Understanding the Process
If you have any problems logging on or any questions, please contact learning technology: firstname.lastname@example.org