You can interact with a number of our resources or services by downloading apps to your phone or mobile device.
- Please note that GSA Library is not responsible for these third-party apps
- Android 4.2 or higher, iOS 8 or higher, and Kindle 3 or higher, is usually required
- Having problems? Email us
Access Your Course Documentation
Canvas provides access to all your course materials, from timetables to project briefs, and from assignments to communications from your tutors.
- Download the Canvas Student app from your app store
- Tap ‘Find My School’ and search ‘Glasgow School of Art’
- Login with your GSA credentials
Read or Download Magazines
You can download a number of our magazines to your mobile device using our Magazines-on-the-Go service – perfect for when you are out and about.
- Download the Flipster app from your app store
- In the app, search for ‘Glasgow School of Art’ and tap ‘Log In’
- Off-campus you will be asked for your GSA credentials. No login is required on-campus
Read or Download Rare Books
We have digitised a number of rare books from across our special collections, which can be read online or downloaded in a variety of formats.
- Download the Internet Archive app from your app store
- Search for ‘Glasgow School of Art’
- No login is required
Keep Track of Your Citations
Mendeley helps you to store all your references to books, journals or websites together in one place. You can also sort and organise references by topic or project, before automatically exporting them into your essays or dissertations as footnotes, endnotes and bibliographies.
- Download the Mendeley app from your app store
- Tap ‘Create Account’ and enter your details
- Use these details whenever you wish to login