InfosmART is GSA Library’s award-winning portfolio of easy-to-follow interactive modules in information, study and research skills. All InfosmART modules are self-directed, so you can follow each module from start to finish, or dip in and out when you need specific information. All InfosmART content is written in easy-to-understand language and is designed for you to work through at your own pace. InfosmART is delivered across a 5-step programme:
- DEFINE: Learn how to recognise your information need, define it effectively, and make your first steps towards discovering resources.
- FIND: Learn how to search the different information systems available to you.
- EVALUATE: Learn how to evaluate information against a number of criteria.
- CITE: Learn how to reference the information sources you use in your work.
- USE: Learn how to discover if something is in or out of copyright, how to source the copyright owners, and how to apply for copyright clearance.
You will find all InfosmART content on Canvas. Click here to get started…