Inter-Library Loans Thesis Request
Please note that items will take, on average, up to 2 weeks to arrive, but can sometimes take longer. You should allow plenty of time between submitting your request and requiring it for your work. Remember that all members of GSA have access to a number of other local and UK libraries, and on many occasions it may be quicker or more convenient for you to access the material you require directly in these libraries.
Many UK theses are now available to download or read online via EThOS. Around 160,000 are available immediately, with a further 240,000 available for scanning through the digitisation-on-demand facility. Read our guide to get started.
By completing the below form you are declaring that:
- You recognise that the copyright of the requested thesis rests with the author or the university to which it was submitted, and that no quotation from it or information derived from it maybe published without the required written consent of the author or the university
- You have not previously been supplied with a copy of the requested material by GSA Library
- You will not use the material requested except for research for a non-commercial purpose or private study and will not supply a copy of it to any other person
- To the best of your knowledge no other person with whom you work or study has made or intends to make a request for substantially the same material for the same purpose
- You understand that if this declaration is false in a material particular, the copy supplied to you by us will be an infringing copy and you shall be liable for infringement of copyright as if you had made the copy yourself