Suggest A Purchase
We welcome purchase suggestions from GSA students and staff. All suggestions are assessed according to the provisions of our Library Collections Strategy.
For staff requesting items for resource lists, these can be detailed in an email and sent to ResourceLists@gsa.ac.uk
- Please note that during the current period we are prioritising the purchase of e-books wherever these are available
- Due to covid restrictions, new purchases can take up to 4 weeks to arrive at the library
- You should allow plenty of time between suggesting a purchase and requiring it for your work. The Library cannot be held responsible for the later arrival of titles.
- We cannot accept purchase suggestions from external borrowers, or individuals who are not affiliated to Glasgow School of Art.
- All requests must originate from the person who requires the title. Please do not submit requests on behalf of others or, in the case of tutors or supervisors, your students.